Up at first light

felixthecat1

[ QUOTE ]

Is it just me or will any of you other car nuts be up early just to wash you cars? I can't wait to get up and get started. I'm usually up at around 5.45 to go to the gym anyway so I suppose up at 7.00am is a nice rest.

Please keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't rain. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Post some pics 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, will do. Just one problem though I've had to nip to Northways Tyres to get some new front boots, no problem there really. I might even post a review some time. My main problem is that the remote for the garage has given up the ghost and I now have to start soldering the battery terminals. SAUER0421.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

My daughter's helping me do mine tomorrow morning - and she's better with wheels than me!!

[/ QUOTE ]

She is closer to them wink.gif, I have a dwarf who does it for a handfull of moss and a jug of cider. I could not get up early to clean my car, I do take my hat off to you Sir, I tend to do mine early evening. Oh the heartache when I awaken to find several tons of bird dung.gif all over my mirror like baby. I guess I reall should do it the other way around and at least have some dung.gifdung.gif free motoring. ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

I would never get up at 5am to clean it

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiya AS, I wouldn't get up at 5am either, but when your lying there at 7am on a sunny saturday and the wife is still snoring. You might as well go and run your hands over something that won't bite your head off and tell you it's too early. sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hiya AS, I wouldn't get up at 5am either, but when your lying there at 7am on a sunny saturday and the wife is still snoring. You might as well go and run your hands over something that won't bite your head off and tell you it's too early. sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hi Tian, I really wouldnt know unfortunately 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a car with teeth?