one for the cab boys and girls

dadwhitey

Here you go, this S4 cab had a full ABT kit, which simply consisted of a three piece rear lip spoiler and a two piece lip spoiler for the front. I know this is black but you can just make out the lower lip additions. You have to see it in the flesh really but it looked the business, well in black at least FIREdevil.gif

480053-abt-spoiler.jpg

post-1505-137914317098_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Cheers 169144-ok.gif

You're right does look the business in black bowdown.gif

Don't suppose you've got a picture of the whole car?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not convinced. Did contemplate the kit a while back, but if you look at it, its too aggressive for a gently curved cab with no protruding side skirts and a raised rear valance. (IMO)

Someone on here had one. Can't remember their name, but here's a pic...

480143-3290349032809.jpg

post-3588-137914317103_thumb.jpg

I'd get them sprayed properly if I decide to keep them, I'll fit them up and post some pics when they come though

I just thought they might look ok with the big wheels on my car but I'm not so sure they will suit the colour? At the end of the day they'll owe me £15 which is a bargain in my eyes. If I don't like them I'm sure they'll look good on someones car!

I'll let you know on the B7 grill conversion UBM wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The rear spoiler, despite being in three pieces, sort of looked ok in the flesh on this black S4, any other colour and I think it would look awkward.

That cab has been sold now, not sure for how much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that the S4 you looked at SCM? I recognise that forecourt....... sekret.gif