Big Brothers Makosi?

M8CKN

[dividing the amount of downloads of the pictures by the time difference between when you posted and now, and taking into account the amount of replies, particularly ones that say 'hahaha' or something similar]

Yep, after research I think you're the only one?

Incidently, I heard the other day that a munter is someone who digs up dead peoples bodies, jumps on the stomachs and eat what comes out.

Now it was my mum who told me that, and she's not normally one for making up such foul things, so it's possibly believable...I dunno if it is though.

[ QUOTE ]

Incidently, I heard the other day that a munter is someone who digs up dead peoples bodies, jumps on the stomachs and eat what comes out.

Now it was my mum who told me that, and she's not normally one for making up such foul things, so it's possibly believable...I dunno if it is though.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? I have always said it and will say it again - you learn something new everyday!! Whether its true or not is a different story..!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to beat 10,000 in 8 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just plain sad, and extremely annoying for the rest of us. Have some consideration and please don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAUER0421.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd agree with that whole heartedly. Stick around and get involved by all means, but only respond to a post if you have anything constuctive to add.

I am on TSN just about everyday, I read almost all posts, but on some just don't have an opinion of can't add anymore that has already been said.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to beat 10,000 in 8 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's just plain sad, and extremely annoying for the rest of us. Have some consideration and please don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAUER0421.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd agree with that whole heartedly. Stick around and get involved by all means, but only respond to a post if you have anything constuctive to add.

I am on TSN just about everyday, I read almost all posts, but on some just don't have an opinion of can't add anymore that has already been said.

169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly - its very hard to add an opinion of something that has already been said.................... grin.gif

Sorry - ill do it myself.............. slap.gif

Couldnt resist!!! jump.gif

PS - somone can take 1 post of my count if they like - i coudnt give a feck!! 169144-ok.gif

This isn't nearly as bad as another forum I'm a member of, where some people post blank messages all over the place, either in order to bump up their number of postings or just annoy everyone.

And also people on this forum write clever little routines to open and re-open threads so as to bump up the 'number of views' total.

Very, very sad.