cheshire meet?

Chav

Have you Chipped or Serial Port Remapped?  

1. 1. Have you Chipped or Serial Port Remapped?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, no, no, I wouldn't call it a sh1tty car - now stop putting words in my mouth you naughty boy! grin.gifwink.gif

I just mean, it's not my miles or my depreciation so I won't be too bothered. Plus, if they do 4,500 mpg then I'll have made a profit by the time I get back by the sounds of it....

Sounds good... Although I'm not sure there are that many Maxis around these days, they've all rotted!

Make it a Sunday so we can actually get parked by the beer garden at the Winter Gardens, or somewhere a bit further out on a Saturday?

Am up for a local Cheshire meet, preferably at the weekend.

And as for the Maxi meet, yep sounds ok ish, just depends on timings and when I'm free. As Chav says, a quick local meet for a few hours is one thing, most of the day for a trip a little harder to get approval for.

However I do have a sister in York so can kill two birds with one stone if I come up for that one. 169144-ok.gif

im with Chav on this one - not literally!!! sekret.gif

Harrogate is fecking miles away - leeds isnt too bad - i used to commute it every day...... smashfreakB.gif

Local meet in Chavshire for a few hours would be great. Maybe Alderley Edge / Wilmslow.... what do you think? There is a the Merlin pub between the two with a big car park and nice beer..... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Harrogate is fecking miles away - leeds isnt too bad - i used to commute it every day...... smashfreakB.gif

Local meet in Chavshire for a few hours would be great. Maybe Alderley Edge / Wilmslow.... what do you think? There is a the Merlin pub between the two with a big car park and nice beer..... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The Merlin is a lovely pub... I'd be up for that. 169144-ok.gif

The weekend seems a popular choice, but a weekday evening would be good for me too! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The Merlin is a lovely pub... I'd be up for that. 169144-ok.gif

The weekend seems a popular choice, but a weekday evening would be good for me too! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HEEELLLOOOO!!! Is there anybody there? smashfreakB.gif

jump.gif