Preorder Xbox or wait?

danksy

Question 7  

1. 1. Question 7

Yes it is worth it 169144-ok.gif Deluxe version is the only way to go.

The price drop according to microsoft (yes they have already announced it) will come within 12 months, but the inference is that it will occur just before the PS3 is launched.

I know Game have now stopped taking preorders both online and instore, so you might not get one anyway confused.gif Might be worth just ordering one online with someone like amazon or play while you decide. You can cancel fairly easily.

Pre order the full monty my friend, and you will get a mini remote and new headset with it as standard. No point really going for the Core system as the price difference is less than that of the hard drive, which you will quickly end up wanting. Do not bother with the official wireless bridge however, as it is dramtically over priced. Just go for a linksys bridge or similar, which you can get for allot less !

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Is it true the controllers only last a few hours?

[/ QUOTE ]

Click of Joy

Apparently the controller will work 30-40 hours on 2 AA batteries. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I read the same 30-40 hours.

As for the wireless bridge, unless you like paying over the odds for MS branded stuff i wouldn't bother.

My Xbox has been connected like this for the last 2 years, you can pick up a wireless bridge for far less than to £70 IIRC MS want.

Mine is preordered with Game at the local store, got #3 so i will get one smile.gif VGA Cable ordered & projector booked for the 2nd wink.gif

Jon.

I'm going to wait until the PS3 is released which will force the prices through the floor and then buy one.

Plus I'll know by then which games are good and which are crap because my mate always buys everything as soon as it comes out and I can play on his.

I'm really looking forward to Perfect Dark Zero sekret.gif