A few weekend spots

Mollox

Black Brabus S-class seriously shifting on the M25 between M40/M4 a/c on Friday night bowdown.gif Number plate read like “Fantom”.

Black (current shape) E55 AMG in Windsor Great Park on Sat night; was pootling about the Windsor area looking for cigarettes (why are there no petrol stations in Windsor/Eton/Slough??) and sat behind a car load of suited older people in a 3 series, clearly heading home from some boring function when the pair of piercing xenons rapidly approached from behind. Made sure he’d overtake me by deliberately turning down chances to pass the pootlers and it wasn’t long before the AMG catapulted itself past both of us with the most delicious V8 agitated rumble heart.gif I could almost hear the tuts from inside the 3 series as I launched myself into the Merc’s tow – must have been quite a sight cool.gif

Red 550M, also Windsor, Sat night. Delicious sound from the big Fezza and great fun to follow.

Oh and if you were on the M25 on Saturday you might have been stuck behind us as we spent much of Saturday in a hired Ford Transit Courier going up and down the fast lane of the M25 trying to get more than 87mph (GPS verified) out of it, the Sun on dashboard and hooting at ‘skirt’ ECLIPSe.gif

As one does wink.gif

edit: oh, goes without saying, that I saw a lot of M3s wink.gif but I did also see a Silver 645 Cab too smile.gif