Oh the shame - woe is me....

gino128

So...after the job move, subsequent redundancy, the battle to start up a new business and the financial problems, I have to take the BM in today to get something fixed under warranty...only to be given a 116 ES!!!!!

Talk about the shame of it!!

I asked if I could use the A4 Avant they had taken in part exchange to use for the day seeing as we needed something a bit bigger and they said that they weren't allowed to as it wasn't part of the same business!!!

What a god-awful car it is...talk about cheap plastics and no space. £20k for one of them? You must be MAD...although many of you will probably say I am for buying the BM in the first place!!!!

Hope you are all well!!

Gino 169144-ok.gif

Nice to be back guys (for a while anyway!!) Don't worry abotu taking any piccies - they have given me what looks to be a reject gray...I'm not sure if has been used for wind tunnel purposes or whether or not it is a particular available colour, but rest assured I ain't going to be wasting any camera time on it!!

That said, it does accelerate and brake...the windows work and the indicators are quite "nice"!!!

So what has been going on since I last posted (and I don't mean 2 minutes ago!!)

[ QUOTE ]

Howdy djbs4, nice to be back! I'm still plugging away trying to get my damn business off the ground, but every now and then on tyresmoke doesn't hurt does it....nearly been on 2 hours now!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi mate, I posted a "where's Gino" last week obviously to no avail at the time but it's good to hear that you are in pastures new and I hope your new business ventures are a success...keep plugging away 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Gino!

Hows tricks! sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Howdy daddy UBM!! Congrats on the impending new arrival! It is an incredible change in life but possibly the best thing that could happen!

Put it this way, you'll never work as hard for no money!!!!

Business is going slowly but encouragingley (if that word exists!)

I have had loads of very positive responses and despite a couple of knock-backs I feel it is a matter of time before something really good happens!

As for ther BM, well, still going through fuel like an Iraqi bomber but otherwise in good health! I need two new tyres on the driver's side and am considering partly-worns given the financial state (BMW were charging me £400 fitted for front and back!)

Discovered that I am at least £4k in negative equity with the BM so it looks like any plans for a winter A4 cab bargain is out of the window!!

Has anyone seen the Sport Cab free upgrade? Makes the 1.8t look a bargain!!!

So what is new on the boards then chaps?

[ QUOTE ]

Hi mate, I posted a "where's Gino" last week obviously to no avail at the time but it's good to hear that you are in pastures new and I hope your new business ventures are a success...keep plugging away 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to know I was missed!! Mind you, my last consistent posting got me a rollocking from the mods quite a few times!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Gino!

Hows tricks! sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Howdy daddy UBM!! Congrats on the impending new arrival! It is an incredible change in life but possibly the best thing that could happen!

Put it this way, you'll never work as hard for no money!!!!

Business is going slowly but encouragingley (if that word exists!)

I have had loads of very positive responses and despite a couple of knock-backs I feel it is a matter of time before something really good happens!

As for ther BM, well, still going through fuel like an Iraqi bomber but otherwise in good health! I need two new tyres on the driver's side and am considering partly-worns given the financial state (BMW were charging me £400 fitted for front and back!)

Discovered that I am at least £4k in negative equity with the BM so it looks like any plans for a winter A4 cab bargain is out of the window!!

Has anyone seen the Sport Cab free upgrade? Makes the 1.8t look a bargain!!!

So what is new on the boards then chaps?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Gino, there's a meet in Buxton on 9th october. Get down there! 169144-ok.gif

buxton meet 9th oct linky