New tyres after 11500miles

ian_m

I had to replace my front tyres yesterday, but in all honesty, I am sort of glad, I really hated the Michelin Pilot Sport 2's that were on there smashfreakB.gif I know a lot of people rate them but I didnt like them at all!!

So I now have a set of Goodyear Eagle F1's 169144-ok.gif A much better tyre IMO 169144-ok.gifbeerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

A_S you big queer!!!! I drive a feckin diesel and struggle to get that many miles out of a set of tyres, you must drive almost as slowly as Ari yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine is diesel too!! You even bigger queer!!! grin.gifthe_finger.gif

And Shark90 reckons he has got 18k out of his current tyres!! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

A_S you big queer!!!! I drive a feckin diesel and struggle to get that many miles out of a set of tyres, you must drive almost as slowly as Ari yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but yours has 40+ BHP more than mine, in a smaller, newer car. 169144-ok.gif

My gran would have trouble making a set of tyres last that long yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I have P Zero Rosso's on mine. Fantastic tyre in wet and dry, but wears out quickly!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sparky,

Out of curiosity, what spec are your Pirelli Rosso tyres.

My new car has these as standard on 245/35 R19, and I am trying to get a price on these to see how they compare to the price of the PS2s that were on the M3.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but yours has 40+ BHP more than mine, in a smaller, newer car. 169144-ok.gif

My gran would have trouble making a set of tyres last that long yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, hate to think what that makes Shark 90 then FIREdevil.gifgrin.gif