Ribquest

N3WOB

I was considering one too. I was going to take it with me when i visited my parents who still live in Albania. Unfortunately the government is passing a law through to ban all the use of any kind of speed boat for three years (apart from licensed fishing ones & jet skiis)to controll any kind of ilegal human traffic. So i am stuffed. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately the government is passing a law through to ban all the use of any kind of speed boat for three years (apart from licensed fishing ones & jet skiis)to controll any kind of ilegal human traffic. So i am stuffed. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What, you mean you're going to have to ship them in trucks now? confused.gif

• 1 month later...

Ribeye.co.uk have served us well for many years and replaced my old Avon which was getting stupidly expensive to keep running.

I really dont understand the hype about Avon, I have never found them to be anything but more expensive, and certainly dont last considerably longer than others IMHO.

Also, not sure if you have looked at outboards but Suzuki are not my favorite. I have both a 2002 Yamaha and a Mercury (new Verado - very very happy with it) and the dealer support is fantastic, both 4 stroke now too.

Failing that the new Evinrudes are supposed to be service free for three years..... confused.gif not sure how thats going to pan out though.

Now, whens the boat show?! 169144-ok.gif

Thanks for the comments.

Seen a few Ribeyes and they look good. Have experience of Suzuki outboards in the past and have always performed well & been very reliable.

Things have gone on hold since this thread started but hope to get back to this in the New Year.

169144-ok.gif