psp delay

dazr32

Hi Mate,

I ordered mine from Play.com but think I was lucky and just happened to be checking when they had a batch in - within 6 hours they had changed to 'temporarily out of stock'.

John Lewis doesn't appear to have any just now, but it's probably worth registering with them to be emailed/called when they have the next batch in stock.

Good luck - he'll love it 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If your after one in the UK then you can forget it. I work in one of the largest Sainsburys in the country, and have been told that nobody will get any till after Christmas, if were lucky! crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Neil...you sure about that. My missus is a store manager for Sainsbury's and we just got one this week as a Xmas pressy to someone. Enjoying the discount as well wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If your after one in the UK then you can forget it. I work in one of the largest Sainsburys in the country, and have been told that nobody will get any till after Christmas, if were lucky! crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Neil...you sure about that. My missus is a store manager for Sainsbury's and we just got one this week as a Xmas pressy to someone. Enjoying the discount as well wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I phoned up THE as I work with the DVD's, CD's and Games and they laughed, as and the chances of us getting any were about as much as Lord Lucan buying one, even though theres only about 10 of us selling them.

Staff discount hasn't been authorised on the till at our place for PSP sales, as I've had lot's of staff try and use it when buying one. The reason I was told was as they are making next no profit on the actual console, but we could use it on the games etc...

• 1 month later...