Do the DVLA ever have a sale?

AudiPartner

It's a shame, but as far as I know the DVLA never have sales.

For plates in the format "A? AAA" with low letters in the alphabet such as "A" they are always around the £500 mark.

I managed to get "S* TSN" not long ago for £250 which was reasonable.

Starts with an "S" though and there's where the difference in price seems to be!

[ QUOTE ]

Never seen them have a sale, but plates I have brought have either been £250 or £500. No idea on their logic for prices though, except obviously when its misrepreseted and makes something good it costs more.

[/ QUOTE ]

But seeing as they say it's illegal to misrepresent a number plate, it's a bit of a cheek to charge more for plates that only work when they are misrepresented smashfreakB.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Never seen them have a sale, but plates I have brought have either been £250 or £500. No idea on their logic for prices though, except obviously when its misrepreseted and makes something good it costs more.

[/ QUOTE ]

But seeing as they say it's illegal to misrepresent a number plate, it's a bit of a cheek to charge more for plates that only work when they are misrepresented smashfreakB.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally. I noticed on the DVLA site they have a section full of plates ending "4 DAM". Being called Adam, these appeal to me but they are all expensive. Just below the list they kindly ask that if you intend to misrepresent the plate, they'd rather you didn't buy. What a bunch of to55ers. mad.gif