THE OFFICIAL 2006 SUMMER MEET BANTER !!!

Daz

To try and keep the other thread purely factual - ie list of those coming, etc. I suggest that we keep all the banter in this one. So banter away 169144-ok.gif

Oh and to answer one of the questions in the other thread, there are loads and loads of accomodation types available in the area for those wishing to make a weekend of it, from campsites to 5* hotels.

Just to clarify the location. It's

Drusilla`s Inn

Horton

Wimborne Minster

DORSET

BH21 7JH

drusillas.jpg

Click for Map

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was thinking the same thing earlier grin.gif, I will modify the plan I did last year to include sections for

Audi A4

Audi A4 SE

Audi A4 Sline

Audi A4 Sline SE

Audi A4 SLine DTM

Audi A4 SLine DTM SE

Audi A4 Near Final Edition

Audi A4 Final Edition

Audi A4 Encore SE Plus

Anything I have missed so far jump.gif

Maybe I will come down to this meet - seeing as how I probably won't make LM this year.

Last year's looked like a lot of fun, and it seems to be one of the biggest TSN meets of the year - could be a nice wee long weekend. I will paste my name into the other thread when I make my mind up for definate grin.gif

Is there any benefit to linking these two threads into the Meets section - or would that water down the A4 aspect of it?

Cheers all 169144-ok.gif

When we went to Drusillas yesterday there were great long curving skid marks around the bottom of the car park as though someone have been doing mad long four wheel sideways drifts!

We came to the conclusion that Cabgirl had been down there practicing. ECLIPSe.gif

sekret.gif