[Audi A3/S3] Fabled Rs3

sbgwz

A few years back my brother was working for a friend of the family selling prestige cars you know the expensiv stuf that is OTT but one day i saw a red audi parked on the drive and it had audi rs4 alloys and an RS bodykit and porsche brakes after a slight puzzling look from me by brother kindly informed me it was an RS3 and there were only 2 in the country and they were both at his work. So i was wondering does anyone know of an existence of these 2 cars but please dont tell me its an Ebay special this car was clearly something different. iamwithstupid.gif

post-14061-137914355744_thumb.jpg

thats the thing though it didnt seem 2 be eiva of them as it would have bin silly for someone 2 go 2 such extent on an A3 or an S3 just to make it a RS3 but then when two of them have been done in the same colours same parts same detail just a different colour leather i thought this could b a rarity

That's all it is my friend, a fable!

Believe me, if the RS3 did exist....someone on here would own one or at least have knowledge of one.

I've seen a few cars S3's around that have been modified to look like an RS model, with badges, bumpers, brakes, etc.

In reality for me personally, it's just ruining what is an already tasty motor as everyone know's they don't actually exist.

It's like taking a Focus ST, ripping the badge off and sticking "RS Cosworth" on the boot.

Yes, and thats no normal V6. Its a 2.7 twin turbo RS4 V6 and 4x4 system, remapped to 450 BHP.

HERE are my pictures taken at Castle Coombe

Be aware they are high res 2MB each! as it was a shame to resize them.

linked via internet wayback machine as page no longer found vbia conventional means.

Built by Kim Collins aka QSTuning.com