NEEDED MkIV R32 Model! WILL PAY $$$

LadyR

[ QUOTE ]

I NEED a MkIV R32 Model. Please let me know if you have one or know where I can get one. Could be willing to pay over the odds... as that desperate.

Thank you <font color="red"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been asked on here before and there are no R32 models to be had in the UK by the looks of it. Plenty of MK4 models but none specific to the R32 im afraid 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If you find a supplier, please post here.

I'm sure that there's 20-30 Mk4 R32 owners all looking for the same thing.

Best of luck

[/ QUOTE ]

We had a list of names of people wanting one at one point didn't we? And someone made a few attempts to source a supply of R32 models from Germany. frown.gif

frown.gif

Well, it's supposed to be a gift... any other ideas?? The person its for just bought a Polo (2002) TDI for commuting.

But hey, I trust you people.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...A%3AIT&rd=1

Will this do? I can change the wheels and have extras made for it. The bumpers are slightly different though. But i figured he wont notice as the car will be sprayed from white to Diamond Black.

I'd ask for a photo of the rear before you buy or bid for it.

You need to see the pipe layout at the rear and see if that is ok or can at least be re-worked wink.gif.

Not sure where you will find Aristo Alloys of the same scale as the model ROLLEY~14.GIF

Question has to be asked, what boots will you use Goodyear GSDF1's or Michelin OEM's confused.gif

Does any one know any professional modellers, a firm that might be interested in a group commission.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Lol, omg i love it. Take me back to art-attack and my childhood. Can't wait to get in printed off. And best part is... I can tell him I made it myself! How cute. But still, if you see a diecast laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You and your bloody diecast LadyR smashfreakB.gif

smirk.gif

Spoke to model shop recently and even a standard MKIV Golf is difficult to comeby. Something to do with VWs licensing dept. Good luck finding something and tell us if you do because it seems worldwide, there is interest in this - on Vortex in the US the same question was asked and apart from something that some German guys actually made, nothing ever came of it. I think the answer you are looking for is, a model does not exist.