Can you adjust the Xenon's for LHD ?

Fieldgate

Oh yes indeed you can! I have imported my LHD MkIV R32 DSG to England and the adjustment of the lights to RHD was a simple job using VAG-COM in one of the menus.

Sorry, I can't remember which menu but it took a VW technician 2 min. to sort out.

Good luck and have a fun trip wink.gif

I stand corrected! Done a Google for the details, but not turned anything up yet...

Fieldgate, if you do manage to get it done, can you stick details up on here, as I'd been told by my local dealer that you couldn't adjust them for the continent.

beerchug.gif

I'm not sure about there being an adjustment via VAGCOM. Don't think this is right but might apply to the MKV?

When my dealer did mine (which they have done a number of times) they moved the switch inside the back of the headlight. It is a real bu**er to get to though. In fact only one of the Techies can do it easily. I've tried to reach in myself but can't quite seem to reach in with my fingers frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure about there being an adjustment via VAGCOM. Don't think this is right but might apply to the MKV?

When my dealer did mine (which they have done a number of times) they moved the switch inside the back of the headlight. It is a real bu**er to get to though. In fact only one of the Techies can do it easily. I've tried to reach in myself but can't quite seem to reach in with my fingers frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a section in the Haynes on how to do it .. shocked.gif

...it is done with the headlight removed.. crazy.gif

cheers 169144-ok.gif