LM06 Thread

DHA

[ QUOTE ]

:o Did one of your guys have a maroon Audi A6 estate and wear safari gear?

[/ QUOTE ]

Audi estate, yes. Think "safari man" was the Rangey Sport owner (also one of us). We were the camp with about half a dozen "proper" motorbikes.

[ QUOTE ]

Apologies if the A Team Van mobile disco of joy kept you awake crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all. cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Although, if you were the lot I think you were, wtf was that Gypsy Kings all about on the Thursday night late doors? smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

God knows - I think that was the support transit drivers choice. He's now tied to a concrete block somewhere at the bottom of the channel for his crimes. openfire.gif

I almost said hi to Mollox whilst standing in the queue for the Flush.gif, but didn't want to lose my place. I promise next year, I'll come and say hello.

Si.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey. Can't believe you didn't say hello....

So our Exige will have been parked next to the Land Rover in the campsite just adjacent to you.

Are you related/good mates with Safari Bob??

We must have been terrible neighbours crazy.gif

Did you notice the souvenir from Sat night? blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Are you related/good mates with Safari Bob??

[/ QUOTE ]

Who?

[ QUOTE ]

We must have been terrible neighbours crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all - at least you didn't play the f*cking Gipsy Kings!!

[ QUOTE ]

Did you notice the souvenir from Sat night? blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, tell me more.

You missed some great fun after you left on Sunday night - offroad sofa surfing. (towing a sofa round the field behind a van at high speed - mad b*st*rds)

855110-P1020652.JPG

(excuse the poor photo).

Si.

post-2056-13791436439_thumb.jpg

Si, Safari Bob would be the chap in the Safari gear I was referring to. Unfortunately, as happens when you have 27 people/13 cars in convoy, we arrived later than planned due to unscheduled (and scheduled) faffing. When we got there we were in a panic as MB was packed. We finally settled on our spot out of desperation and quickly had a chat with Safari Bob about possibly 'borrowing' some of the 500ft frontage that your crew had reserved for I'm not sure what tongue.gif

Bob was being a bit arsey about it tbh and IIRC I did want to lamp him at the time yelrotflmao.gif (This is the bit where he tells me that he is actually 'Bob' crazy.gif ) His answer at one point was "well you should have got here earlier then".

Fortunately, our own Linen King stepped in and soothed matters grin.gif

Did you get any pics of my car? I didn't yelrotflmao.gif

blush.gif How did you know I left on Sunday and not on Monday with the others???

Souvenir...erm well I shouldn't, but it was too funny lit up with our industrial floodlight like a 15 ft beacon wink.gif

naughty_monkeys.sized.jpg

Just seen some new pics..

Sim is this your campsite in the backside, I mean background ? yelrotflmao.gif

DSC01230.sized.jpg

Within 5 mins of joining the M25 we found another tasty skyline and a lovely yellow Integrale Evo - it would have been rude not to wink.gif

DSC01046.sized.jpg

Ooh, you can see my car grin.gif

DSC01257.sized.jpg

We were really lucky with where our grandstand seats were: 2 Audis finishing or something wink.gif

DSC01273.sized.jpg

DSC01113.sized.jpg

Lunch stop in Gace - the fleet demonstrates its diversity: from LS400 to A Team Van via Exige and 260Z!

DSC01065.sized.jpg

Basecamp just after setup

DSC01066.sized.jpg

Park up at the circuit

IMG_1993.sized.jpg

I'm not sure they were brazilian but our t-shirts said Spank It so it had to be done wink.gif

LM06_0133.sized.jpg

LM06_0185.sized.jpg

Of course it can backfire when the Spanker becomes the Spanked crazy.gif

LM06_0101.sized.jpg

The Champagne Tent went out of control. We went head to head with the "T.W.A.T.S" to see who could get highest up a lamp post. There was no contest, they left with their heads in their hands and their tails between their legs grin.gif

LM06_0120.sized.jpg

Mayhem as the drink-off with the T.W.A.T.S swings into top gear DSC01206.sized.jpg

Carnage

DSC01212.sized.jpg

The Fabled Rotisserie of Joy

DSC01189.sized.jpg

Electrical safety always a priority grin.gif

DSC01191.sized.jpg

DSC01193.sized.jpg