• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

course.gif

Last Year's Highlights.

The race can be accessed live through Motors TV. The channel will broadcast 52 hours of action, and will have programmes focusing on the build-up to the race.

Motors TV will attend the technical and administrative check-ups at the Jacobins square, right in the centre of Le Mans on the Monday before the race, where a bilingual French and English studio will be set-up to welcome drivers and teams. This will continue throughout the following day.

Both qualifying sessions on Wednesday and Thursday evening will also be broadcast live and uninterrupted.

Motors TV's race day programme begins at 8am CET and will continue for 32 hours, until after the chequered flag.

Sky channel 413

NTL 173

Or there is Radio Le Mans

http://www.radiolemans.com/

The Grid -

844189-thegrid.JPG

post-6709-137914363212_thumb.jpg

WHAT A WEEKEND.

Apart from the fact that I had to leave early, this was one of the best LMs yet jump.gif

Lagoo has just dropped me off, I've had my 1st dung.gif in 3 days and I'm about to shave an inch of stuble off my face. I am so tired that I can barely even talk.

An early trip to GLA in the morning so I will provide a better update later 169144-ok.gif

Suffice to say it was a craker, wicked wicked cars, stunning weather, good racing, fights, pikeys, Audi VIP pit lane servicing...you name it and it happened jump.gif

Oh - and 170 mph in an RS6 Avant on the way home was pretty coll too ECLIPSe.gifjump.gif