New word required

Vic

OK Tyresmokers, thinking caps on. We need a new word...

I already have the definition...

"Parts or areas of a vehicle's bodywork which, following washing and meticulous leathering continue to emit dribbles, drips and runs of water for what seems like an eternity"

I'll Start the ball rolling with 'TREZ' which stands for <u>Trimenduloid Rivulet Emittance Zone</u>

Manufacturers should start publishing a TREZ figure for each vehicle they produce!

mad.gif169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

anyway, stop surfing the net, do some work and make sure the seamen of liverpool are kept safe overnight!

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't even miss me last week, so feck 'em! wink.gif

I have to admit the blower is very effective. It's not bad with leaves (or is it leafs? wink.gif) either. pengy.gif

Vorsprung durch Trez. As they say when cleaning up A4's.

Wing mirrors, gap around tail light clusters, rear number plate and the metal boot strip are a constant bind. The solution, 1/2 dozen thist pocket pieces and patience.

[ QUOTE ]

OK Tyresmokers, thinking caps on. We need a new word...

I already have the definition...

"Parts or areas of a vehicle's bodywork which, following washing and meticulous leathering continue to emit dribbles, drips and runs of water for what seems like an eternity"

I'll Start the ball rolling with 'TREZ' which stands for <u>Trimenduloid Rivulet Emittance Zone</u>

Manufacturers should start publishing a TREZ figure for each vehicle they produce!

mad.gif169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just get a 'aqua gleam' water filter.....let the car dry naturally.......problem solved !

169144-ok.gif