A4

2.0TDi 170PS Manual: £22,965,00 OTR inc VAT

2.0TDI 170PS Quattro Manual: £24,390,00 OTR inc VAT

A4 Avant

2.0TDi 170PS Manual: £24,115,00 OTR inc VAT

2.0TDi 170PS Quattro Manual: £25,545,00

No prices for the 2.7TDi as yet.

Technical Data

There are no major additions or deletions to standard equipment for A4 and S4 models however the following items will change:-

* Seat belt warning will be removed from the front Passenger seat

* S4 model will recieve front brake calipers painted black with S4 logo

* S4 stsndard wheel changes to 8JX18 S Design (adopted from S4 Cab)

* Chrome strips for cup-holder and buttons above radio

* Chrome tuning knobs for Radio's.

* New Colour "Nero Black" for radios and Climate Control.

New Options

CD-Rom based Satellite Navigation system, route planning and guidance usuing voice and pictogram instructions. Includes Driver's Information System (DIS), RDS Radio, CD Player, MMi Operating logic and UK CD-ROM diss. (£1400.00 inc VAT)

[ QUOTE ]

CD-Rom based Satellite Navigation system, route planning and guidance usuing voice and pictogram instructions. Includes Driver's Information System (DIS), RDS Radio, CD Player, MMi Operating logic and UK CD-ROM diss. (£1400.00 inc VAT)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very very very surprised they're sticking with CD. BMW swapped to DVD based SatNav long ago.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm very very very surprised they're sticking with CD. BMW swapped to DVD based SatNav long ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

Audi have had DVD based Sat Nav since 2004. They just offer an alternative cheaper and more basic CD Rom based version.

Oh, don't get me wrong, they drive fantastic!! But Motoring Journalists are like Estate Agents. They think they know what people want/need from a car when in reality they haven't even got the first clue! It would be nice to buy a car just because it handles well, but in the real world that just doesn't happen, too many other factors come into it (i.e. the whole package)