anybody with an r32 for £12000?

s3nut

Cat D as far as I know means it has been registered as being in a Crash and will always show up on a HPI check.

I think there a few different letters for this, so either a CAT A is most serious or a CAT D is, can't quite remember which way round it is.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

There were 2 x scruffy ones (55k and 65k 2003) went via BCA auctions for £12600 and £13400.

Both needed face (spotty front) paint, alloys and about £1000+ of cosmetic work.

As more climb outside the 3 year warranty prices will drop, but due to write offs and abused cars, clean, FSH examples with 4nal owners (such as the TSN massive) are unlikely to drop too far.

Budget £15-£16k for an unmodded, clean car with 36k miles and maybe a few weeks of warranty left.

Smudge sold his recently, anyone know how much he got?

It wouldn't worry me at all, as long as it was in immaculate condition.

I am of the belief that when you buy a new car you have new car syndrome i.e you absolutely love it, baby it along, washing and polishing more often than if you've owned the car for say a few years, then the next owner does the same and so on.

As long as its immaculate then this theory works.

Better than one uncareful owner...

[ QUOTE ]

It wouldn't worry me at all, as long as it was in immaculate condition.

I am of the belief that when you buy a new car you have new car syndrome i.e you absolutely love it, baby it along, washing and polishing more often than if you've owned the car for say a few years, then the next owner does the same and so on.

As long as its immaculate then this theory works.

Better than one uncareful owner...

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't agree........but hey we all have different ideas.... 169144-ok.gif