Advanced driving day

Pauleds

If anyone would like information about doing a full Police style advanced driving techniques day please PM me.

I am based in West Yorkshire but run the course mainly in North Yorkshire.

To start with it is a 250 mile full day covering a wide range of advanced driving skills, with follow up sessions available.

This day is not aimed at the novice driver, it's very demanding,fast and uses stunning roads.

It's Roadcraft based and will vastly improve your driving.

169144-ok.gif

Sorry Daz,

I'm a driving enthusiast first and foremost, didnt realise there was a protocol to go through to put a post on.

I notice you are promoting someboby else on this thread, so maybe someone else could promote me on here instead of me?

Don't feel guys on here are hostile - far from it ! It's one of the friendliest and - dare I say it - mature forums I've been on (shame the same couldn't be said for one or two others).

Not sure what the protocol is, if any, but it's nice to know there is someone offering this sort of thing in my area for a change.

That's all i'm offering mate, didn't mean to offend anyone, this was not my intention, just thought like minded drivers and car enthusiasts might like to know that the offer was there if they fancied it.

I have a full time job as a serving Police Officer, this is just my passion as a hobby.

Sorry all.

[ QUOTE ]

He used to give a discount to Tyresmoke so he might be.

Here's Hopsta's review too Review

Oh and has this self promotion advert been approved by TSN admins?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever read Animal farm? There's quite a few double standards in that book shocked.giftongue.gif

Daz, you are guilty as charged, engage brain before posting and if either drivers charge for service why not just place a FOC advert in the market or classified section.

beerchug.gif

Have you unlocked my Arsenal Euro champs thread yet?

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Daz, you are guilty as charged, engage brain before posting and if either drivers charge for service why not just place a FOC advert in the market or classified section.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all, recommending someone is totally different to someone posting on here for their own personal financial gain. That is against the ethos of TSN. However if Paul is offering his services for free then that is different.