A Zonda From above

Woppum

IS there anyone here who dosent like the look of the Pagani. I remember when it first came out people wernt sure about it, is this still the case or has this grown on you? Its always been my fave supercar, but these pictures just cemented it. 169144-ok.gif

1005.jpg

1034.jpg

1004.jpg

I think it's great. It looks and sounds feck fast (and indeed is no slouch). I also like quirkiness in a supercar - it sort of says "I'm a little bit different from anything else" and "Look at me - because you'll never get to touch me, you common pauper!"

Whilst working at Lamborghini, Mr Pagani thought, "I can do better than this!"

He was right.

As for the interior - you can spec it more or less how you wish, so you could de-bling it quite nicely... if you wanted. grin.gif

And who else provides you with a whole set of leather accessories made from the same hides as the interior? cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It's the interior I just can't get along with. For my tastes it's too 'bling' and even a little gothic in some respects. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats one aspect I really love about it.

It might not be to everyones taste, but if you saw the interior before the exterior you'd know your in a supercar.

Unfortunately thats something you can't say about the cars made by either of Pagani's neighbours.

Exterior design I love all three. But in different ways. I don't find the Zonda as cohesive as Ferrari and Lambo's offerings. But there are other aspects which make up for that.

[ QUOTE ]

The Zonda has the most beautiful @rse in Motoring!

[/ QUOTE ]

911 4S (sans wing) for me arse-wise

love the quad exhaust but rest of the rear view is a mess IMHO, all angles lovely and interior superb and very special

as well as seeing 100+ Lambos on Saturday also saw a Zonda F - lovely in orange but two tone finish is naff