Garaged?

sayerbloke

BMW M5 or BMW M6  

1. 1. BMW M5 or BMW M6

[ QUOTE ]

My car is always garaged, unless I'm literally popping into the house to pick something up 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto for me, absolutely. My car is garaged all the time, at all costs. I have no choice - one of my neighbours has over twenty cats, some of which like to jump on cars. Cars + cats = scratches so I cannot afford to take the risk, and leaving it outside is a big NONO3.GIF.

The poor tractor stays out in all weathers, unless I'm away for any length of time in the S4.

One garage at home, full of crap - no way I could get my car in.

Even if I managed it, the size and shape of our drive would dictate a logistical nightmare having to move cars around to get mine out of the garage.

In France, we have a double boat garage, which I park right in the centre of with a good 2-3 metres all round the car. Perfect.

In 2.5 years my Touareg has spent 1 night outside... the wifes car has never spent a night outside. My pickup truck was always outside (didnt care about it) and the UK Land Rover looks like it will not fit in a 'UK Sized' garage.... find out next week.

That said, our town has not had a burglary in 13 years and the local cop cant remember cars ever being stolen from outside houses, plus it is illegal to park on the street overnight......

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

grin.gif Porker lives outside on the street day in day out, regardless of weather 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor thing. Even the fricking AX is garaged every night. SMOKE6.GIF

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif ahhh, thats because its a working car - 20k miles a year, parked in airports & stations carparks, left in supermarkets for the shopping. Besides, I haven't got a garage tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

....its a working car - 20k miles a year, parked in airports & stations carparks, left in supermarkets for the shopping.

[/ QUOTE ]

How on earth do you concentrate on your shopping Bazza with your 987 outside in the car park man?! slap.gif

Christ, I park the AX at the far end of Sainsburys car park, preferably at the end of a bay so people can only park one side. Parking alongside employees cars is also a safe bet, for they are sat there all day long. The Impreza P1 in the car park is pretty distinctive! I also refrain from parking next to 3dr hatchbacks [like mine] as any kids climbing into the back seats means a guaranteed door-bang. Ditto blatant oap mobiles - Hyundai Lantras, Mazda 3s, Citroen Xsara etc. Over 60s with no knees just have to be seen to be believed with respect to their door-swinging antics.

Still spot fresh door dings though when washing its rubbing-strip-free flanks - despite the fact it never bloody goes anywhere. SAUER0421.GIF

Ian