never seen an r32 this colour

s3nut

Strange thing is that the pictures appear to have been taken in some sort of SPRAY PAINTING workshop.

821286-GreyR32.jpg

Scroll down the extra pictures and they diffo appear to be in a warehouse or workshop of some sort.

Look's pretty tidy, but I'd want the full owner history and the ability to talk to the last person who owned it 169144-ok.gif.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah it does look like a paint booth its in, but surely nobody would do a colour change to their r32

[/ QUOTE ]

The inside of my garage looks like that, so I wouldn't necessarily suspect that there's an issue with where the photo was taken. As ever, though, I would check the full history of any car before buying it.

Whatever the condition and history - it wouldn't be as quick as a blue one... tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Whats it like up there on "Planet Mook" then coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey dude, it's really cool. I can see your clouds and everything. Some really neat blue cars driving around as well, and they seem to be going much quicker than everything else.

You want some of this stuff Tspar? It's wicked SMOKE6.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Whats it like up there on "Planet Mook" then coffee.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey dude, it's really cool. I can see your clouds and everything. Some really neat blue cars driving around as well, and they seem to be going much quicker than everything else.

You want some of this stuff Tspar? It's wicked SMOKE6.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

My wife is a Psychiatric nurse, i will see if she can fit you in for an assessment mate grin.gif