Have I missed much?

Smudge

Still MIA tbh, but I've got access for a week or so. So I'll be popping in & out of here to catch up. Hope lifes good with you all.

So I'm car less, Chri5 is trying to sell along with potentially BMB. Anyone else made a change?

Al.

169144-ok.gif

Sorry to hear you're carless Al - but think of the money you'll save on Optimax 169144-ok.gif

Loads of new Mk5 owners on TsN, and a few turned up at the last Windsor meet.

Most everyone else is either busy polishing or making more mods. Helfinger's got his supercharged loony-mobile back. New Midlands meet organised in early June (see Meets section) and there'll be a few R32s there.

XLR8 has still got a red car ROLLEY~14.GIF and Jimmy P should have a new engine by now, along with a couple of other people with the same problem.

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Jimmy P should have a new engine by now, along with a couple of other people with the same problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I'm running it in as we speak 169144-ok.gif

Good to hear from you again Smudge, no trip to LM this year for you? frown.gif

Hi Smudge, hope your settled in the new house and that work and wifey are both behaving themselves.

Could I be blunt and ask how much the last R sold for , did you get close to the £15,750 asking price?

Mine, is up for a half hearted sales attempt. Was going tp buy a sub £20k auction car and run that for a year, plan being that by then we will know more about the RS3.

Hey ho, she doesn't have to go.

BBS CH's do you still have and if so, might you consider selling them- PM me if you do want rid, and if I get no nibbles on the R advert I will be very interested.

Going to Reading stadium on Thursday?

[ QUOTE ]

Good to hear from you again Smudge, no trip to LM this year for you? frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Holiday booked with the family in Majorca instead! smashfreakB.gif

[ QUOTE ]

BBS CH's do you still have and if so, might you consider selling them- PM me if you do want rid, and if I get no nibbles on the R advert I will be very interested.

Going to Reading stadium on Thursday?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not going to Reading tonight, and I still have the CH's, which will be sold soon. Watch this space. I'l drop you a pm.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

hi smudge, i can't reply to your PM, can you pass that info over that i sent you, so the prices can be updated, many thanks..

169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got PM's turned off as I'm offline so much. I'll pass the info on for you.

beerchug.gif