Cross Drilled Discs?

Headerss

Hi,

I saw a few posts back that somebody has cross drilled discs on his B7.

My car (B6, 2.4) is going in to the dealers in a few days time, and im curious if anybody knows the relevant part numbers as the sole agent here is a real wa**er!!

Would really appreciate it.

It all depends on whether your vehicle has the same Calipers as the 2.0T. Look in the first page of your Service book and if one of the codes in the book is '1LA' then you'll be able to fit drilled discs.

If its 1LZ, 1LB, 1LE, 1LT, 1LF, or 1LJ then they wno't fit your car.

Part number anyway is 8E0615301AE

I'm Gagging to check my book, but my wife is eating her Chinese and if I go out to the car openfire.gif Bad enough on the laptop!! blush.gif

Saturday night in with a Chinese 169144-ok.gif Would rather be checking my service book!!!

How many miles do you get out of a set of discs????????????. My pads lasted 28,000miles (and the light was on blush.gif)

[ QUOTE ]

It all depends on whether your vehicle has the same Calipers as the 2.0T. Look in the first page of your Service book and if one of the codes in the book is '1LA' then you'll be able to fit drilled discs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I feel a set of drilled disks coming on next pay cheque laugh.gif, how much are they Neil? sekret.gif