Lifestyle pack

AndyBarnsley

Considering the original poster Andy obviously doesn't have access to www.audi.co.uk at present, I just checked the website. tongue.gif

The 'lifestyle pack' looks like some free upgrades on A4 models: Saloons gain Rear Acoustic Parking and Phone prep on dashboard.

The Avants gain Rear Acoustic Parking, Symphony, Rear side window blinds, the storage pack and load area pack.

Ian

£1,150 for "The Avants gain Rear Acoustic Parking, Symphony, Rear side window blinds, the storage pack and load area pack."

You would be cheaper putting on these options separately!!! These "packs" should be value for money and the customer should benefit in more ways than one by adding them.

I think they should have a Premium pack. That has everything on it and then there would be a clear difference when coming to trade it in against another similar model that has a few bits on it.

Hmm - I have put the following in mine :

- boot load liner;

- cargo net;

- rear acoustic parking;

- Halfords window blinds;

- Back of front seat pockets (mainly for kids stuff)

Alomst there - for about the princely sum of £300!

I just went onto the Audi site and when you try and configure a car the window can not maximise so you can see the other options??? Does anyone else have the same trouble or is it just me.

Consequently I can not find the "packs". Also when you try and find what is in the SE or SLine pack it is blank??

crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

£1,150 for "The Avants gain Rear Acoustic Parking, Symphony, Rear side window blinds, the storage pack and load area pack."

You would be cheaper putting on these options separately!!! These "packs" should be value for money and the customer should benefit in more ways than one by adding them.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Avant [typically] costs £1150 over the saloon - but the lifestyle pack is currently free SPLiiX. 169144-ok.gif

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

Hmm - I have put the following in mine :

- boot load liner;

- cargo net;

- rear acoustic parking;

- Halfords window blinds;

- Back of front seat pockets (mainly for kids stuff)

Alomst there - for about the princely sum of £300!

[/ QUOTE ]

UBM, where did you get your load liner from? I've been looking on fleabay and ain't impressed with the ones on their thus far although I have seen a couple of luggage nets on their for the trip to Tesco, one of which IO may purchase. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Are you sure? No mention of it anymore on their website. Aren't they on to new offers now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it is free when one searches 'lifestyle' on www.audi.co.uk grin.gif

My source was this pdf. A4 lifestyle pack mentioned on page 13

Oh cock. Just noticed the 'summer deals' refers to summer 2005. Rather out of date pdf on the website. SAUER0421.GIF

Ian

post-3281-137914361061_thumb.jpg