[Audi A3/S3] Caught the Feckers

mark125

[ QUOTE ]

No crime so no report was the retrot!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How can no crime have been committed? Surely following someone as far as their home and blocking them in, obviously in an attempt to intimidate and threaten, hurling verbal abuse and threatening behaviour is a criminal offence? You don't have to actually assault someone for it to be a crime - the mere threat of violence is unlawful.

That really gets my goat up. (Where the heck does that saying come from?)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

No crime so no report was the retrot!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How can no crime have been committed? Surely following someone as far as their home and blocking them in, obviously in an attempt to intimidate and threaten, hurling verbal abuse and threatening behaviour is a criminal offence? You don't have to actually assault someone for it to be a crime - the mere threat of violence is unlawful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty pi55ed off when I found out what had gone on!! Cest la vie....But here's an explanation on aforementioned reference to a goat.

http://english1010.com/get_ones_goat.htm

Bahhhhhhhh!! beerchug.giftongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

(4 rather large Asian youths)

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you have written 4 rather large white blokes?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have, so what. No ones being racist here, stop trying to make a problem

[/ QUOTE ]

The word racist gets banded about by people who really do not know the definition of the word. And you are a classic example. Look up the meaning and you will realise I am not suggesting anyone is being racist.

Would you really have added the origin the feckers if it had happened to you? Would it actually add anything worthwhile to the the conversation? Who is making a problem? Probably you over by over reacting. The ethnicity of the feckers has got sweet fa to do with fact they were acting like arses. If it has? Then prey tell what value is it actually adding?

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif touchy NONO3.GIF

I don't see anything wrong giving an accurate account of the incident - if the police were involved they would certainly ask the ethnicity of the offenders, so whats the problem when describing the event to TSN? 169144-ok.gif

Well said Milo - this has got well out of hand. I'm sure no harm was intended.

Why does everyone get so aggressive these days...!

Anyway - glad they caught the thieving scumbags. They should be made to pay for the damage caused to the car. This country should really get its act together when it comes to dishing out punishments. In Saudi Arabia the thieves' hands would be chopped off!

Oh well - That's why we have insurance. Atleast no one was hurt that's the main thing.

[ QUOTE ]

Well said Milo - this has got well out of hand. I'm sure no harm was intended.

Why does everyone get so aggressive these days...!

Anyway - glad they caught the thieving scumbags. They should be made to pay for the damage caused to the car. This country should really get its act together when it comes to dishing out punishments. In Saudi Arabia the thieves' hands would be chopped off!

Oh well - That's why we have insurance. Atleast no one was hurt that's the main thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanted to mention that - if we cut their bleeding hands off (thieves that is) then we would resolve some of these issues, but as we are injected into the arse of Brussells we are always gonna have issues with human rights (and party right but..) and all that stuff!

Tone

grin.gif

While we're throwing toys out of prams, can I take issue with:

[ QUOTE ]

Oh well - That's why we have insurance. Atleast no one was hurt

[/ QUOTE ]

As I work for an insurance company any claims reduce their profits which reduce my bonus. This means I cannot buy Christmas and Birthday presents for my kids so, yes, people do get hurt grin.gif

I'm off before another fight starts bike.thumb.gif

Feck me sideways. AirMax and EssFour, you've really jumped there haven't you? Maybe our poster shouldn't have bother saying Asian as with them being from Bradford there wasn't much chance of them being white was there smashfreakB.gif

The fact that there is a prolific gang of car thieves in Bradford, who are incidentally Asian, makes it worth mentioning. MrMe had a brush with a gang not too long back, doubt it was the same guys though.

Political correctness has gone mad. It really has.

coffee.gif

Re reading through all contributions I am going to make an assumption having met none of you. Everyone bar airmax, windfall and myself are of european origin. Therefore, you do not understand how such throw away comments effect those who are non white. There are people out there who latch onto such comments and then paint everyone else with the same brush.

[ QUOTE ]

Re reading through all contributions I am going to make an assumption having met none of you. Everyone bar airmax, windfall and myself are of european origin. Therefore, you do not understand how such throw away comments effect those who are non white. There are people out there who latch onto such comments and then paint everyone else with the same brush.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Essfour, thats very prejudicial making such assumptions! And incidentally it's known as "Tarring" not "Painting".... ROLLEY~14.GIF

NOTE: In future all occupants of Range Rovers be they terrorize little ladies (of non specific ethnic origins) or not will be referred to as None Specific Underlings ( NSU )

Regards, Winston Ndappa

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe our poster shouldn't have bother saying Asian as with them being from Bradford there wasn't much chance of them being white was there

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? There are 3x as many whites in bradford.

[/ QUOTE ]

This surprises me, as only yesterday I was sat having dinner with a colleague from Bradford (who again, is Asian) and it was himself who said there barely any white people in Bradford at all, and it's the best place to go for a curry, and I'll be joining him up there one night.

Whatever your crusade is, can you drop it please? TSN isn't a racist (or whatever you want to call it, as I'm probably using the wrong word like another poster you laid into for no reason) community, we're all here for the same reason, and if you like we can all get on like good little boys and girls.

It's people like you who go out of your way to make a point that causes problems.

[ QUOTE ]

Again what does knowing the origin of the inhabitants of said range rover bring to the table. Oh I forgot its paints a picture. It certianly does.

[/ QUOTE ]

And please do tell what picture that paints? But be very careful about making unfounded and indeed defamatory statements....go on I'm all ears!!!

Get of your soapbox!!! You are up there alone...that just might suit YOU!!

we are going round in circles,allmost every one agrees,it was to give us, the reader a picture of events,except the trouble makers,who think otherwise,nuf said,

as ive said before,i can see why racism has become a problem,because some people take comments out of context,and persue things to make it a problem,and thats why its escalated so much,as you have all said,LEAVE IT. smlove2.gifsportifs2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

No crime so no report was the retort!! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is sooooo much waffle going on in this thread – leave it alone – a description of the offenders was duly given and was not deemed to be racist, it was a mere description – who ever thinks otherwise is probably one of those sad people who thinks black boards at school should be called chalk boards as that can be classed as racism as well, and who’s kids got upset when they lost the egg and spoon race at school so they signed a petition to get sports day banned due to there being failure associated with sports and that everyone should be loosers!!!!!

We should have the freedom of competition act where we can choose to strive and succeed in what ever we do

Back on the topic:

I would say that if that sort of abuse was hurled at a police officer then that would be a section 4 public order offence and they would be carted off in the back of a van.

I personally would have reversed into the range rover and blamed the whole thing on intimidation and fear for life.

In a court of law who would have the upper hand a gang of four human beings in a steel object (note there is no colour of the steel object as I wouldn’t want any racial connotations to be assumed) with black circles (can't really get away with that one - is there another way of calling tyres without using a word that can be associated with racism - suppose rubber rings but then you might associate that with swimming!!) or the innocent woman.

I would say that the way the justice system is at present that the innocent woman would be deemed as the guilty party and that it would be politically incorrect to think that a gang of 4 youths could be responsible for such an action.

If there was a miscarriage of justice and they were in fact charged for such an offence then they would counter claim with the fact that they are entitled to the freedom of speech under the freedom of speech act.

This thread just shows how stupid this country has got over completely innocent events/items/sayings etc etc.

Take for example the nursery rhyme "Baa baa black sheep"

842265-black%2520sheep.jpg

Politically correct version "Baa baa rainbow sheep" ffs ROLLEY~14.GIF

It smacks of how stupid things have become.

Next we wont be able to have Christmas, because it might offend those that dont celebrate it.

How about offending those that DO want to celebrate it! smashfreakB.gif

Example. Times online news. " Why black sheep are barred and Humpty can't be cracked"

post-215-137914362773_thumb.jpg