some ppl have no taste ...

eolair

I don't see the problem. The exterior/interior contrast and it has wood. Ok, so wood isn't in and personally I'd not chose it, but millions of car buyers do and I don't think that car is any more a demonstration of bad taste than 80% of the others on the road today.

I've seen far worse - it's just a standard 3 series isn't it? Dodgy colour, but makes a change from flat black. Get your own back on a stingy company car policy picking the worst (residually) colour!!

Love the way the equipment list contains all the standard fit SE kit (plus wood trim - the only option that I could see), followed by the phrase "as well as all the standard features on the 318i SE Touring model" yelrotflmao.gif

Peter

Well, I have worked for companies in the past that had strict limits on the value of cars. If this meant I couldn't 'afford' metallic paint, I might well have specc'ed white just to get my own back on a tight (and short sighted...) fleet manager grin.gif

Never actually found myself in that position, and as more and more leasing companies insist on metallic anyway the issue seems to be going away. Remember when all E46 318i SEs were black?; I've only seen a handful of non-metallic current shape 3s...

Peter