juddering at high speed braking.

asifR

when coming off the motorway and braking from about 80 i feel the car juddering as i slow down!!!!

is this a problem with me brakes?!

last service, i was advised my brake fluid service is due, could this be the cause?!

and if so.........anybody know anywhere in the manchester area this could be done rather than the stealer!

I have read this before, and since it is written by Stoptech and backed up with a heap of tehnical information i would have no reason to doubt it 169144-ok.gif

So rather than warped disks, you more than likely have a deposit build up on your disks 169144-ok.gif Time for a big brake upgrade lol.gif

I had similar problem, replaced front discs. WIthin a month, it started to happen again although not as severe, had discs skimmed on car foc and also a bush replaced as well. About a month later, same again. This time, had discs skimmed off the car (apparantly this is the best way) and thus far no problems.

Garage checked all calipers etc and all ok, reckoned I hadn't let the discs bed in for enough time before giving them some welly. If they go again I will insist on some new discs.