ordered A4 Q S LINE SE

MarskeBear

went to my local dealer(teesside) and left him the deal drive price for the car with extras(fsa, heated f seats, usb, light pack, storgage pack) and asked if they could match/better the £23 750 i had. They said they would match it and give 12 months road tax and full tank instead of the 6 and 1/4 deal divers do. only making .75% i said it all helps with numbers LOL.

happy to give them the business, now i just need to decide on color. we like black but will be bugger to keep clean.

decisons decision.... laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

went to my local dealer(teesside) and left him the deal drive price for the car with extras(fsa, heated f seats, usb, light pack, storgage pack) and asked if they could match/better the £23 750 i had. They said they would match it and give 12 months road tax and full tank instead of the 6 and 1/4 deal divers do. only making .75% i said it all helps with numbers LOL.

happy to give them the business, now i just need to decide on color. we like black but will be bugger to keep clean.

decisons decision.... laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tyneside Audi are getting a Quartz Grey 06 plate A4 Q s-line SE in, in September. One careful owner I believe and the sepc is decent - heated front seats, Valcona leather, xenons, colour DIS, centre arm rest etc etc. Only 4,500 miles too I understand tongue.gif

I'm sure they'll be open to offers.

picked another one up today along with a cracked windscreen!...

Coming along the M4 today and a car in lane 3 on the other carriageway just swerved to miss a braking car and slammed into the central barrier showering me with broken debris as I came the other way...

Hope the guy was alright; he slammed in to the barrier at about 50 odd...