how many miles to a tank full

bmx

This may sound daft but it all depends on your driving. On the last trip to Inverness, mixture of mororway and A roads, I got 320 off the tank before I filled up. It'll go to 340 on a long trip but that's pushing it ! Normal urban driving is only 250 to the tank though. HTH. 169144-ok.gif TP.

Filled up yesterday & got 292 miles from a full tank & then driving home like Miss Daisy got 34.4 MPG.

I'm sure i read in my Veebub Manual, although someone will probably correct me that the fuel tanks are different sizes between the R32 & GTi. It's something like 50L for GTi & 55L for R32

Hope this helps 169144-ok.gif

Just a quick one, I disconnected my battery yesterday whilst I wired an kit amp in. After reconnecting and driving rather briskly the car has been totally transformed it now feels much faster. The car has Optimax only in the tank whilst previously it had some 95 in (kindly put in by the garage...) But in saying this the car is the fastest its ever been feels as though someones sneakily modded the engine shocked.gif

I used to do this on my Supra every so often and the difference it made with pure Optimax and an ECU reset made a huge difference

same as the TT was then really, but tbh i could hardly tell the difference when i put the odd tank of 95ron in it.

right im off to wakey VW for another test drive in 20 mins gti and r32 back to back 1/2 an hour each car. i have to pay them £10.95 to insure them because i want to go out on my own without the salesman, but its worth it if it makes my mind up. i have been deliberating for over a month now.

[ QUOTE ]

Just a quick one, I disconnected my battery yesterday whilst I wired an kit amp in. After reconnecting and driving rather briskly the car has been totally transformed it now feels much faster. The car has Optimax only in the tank whilst previously it had some 95 in (kindly put in by the garage...) But in saying this the car is the fastest its ever been feels as though someones sneakily modded the engine

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that reseting the ECU will clean out any 'learned' adaptation values for fueling etc.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just a quick one, I disconnected my battery yesterday whilst I wired an kit amp in. After reconnecting and driving rather briskly the car has been totally transformed it now feels much faster. The car has Optimax only in the tank whilst previously it had some 95 in (kindly put in by the garage...) But in saying this the car is the fastest its ever been feels as though someones sneakily modded the engine

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that reseting the ECU will clean out any 'learned' adaptation values for fueling etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well after my experience I would advise everyone to give this a go ( and the best bit is its free 123576-assfeck.gif)

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I stand corected on the GTi tank could have sworn it was bigger grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm only going by what I found from a quick Google search. But all the sites I looked at confirmed the same figures. wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

got these figures from the golf technical spec in the brochure. r32 55L , gti 55L .

then it reads gt 4 motion 60L and gt tdi 4 motion 60L. i wonder why the r32 isnt 60L also?