No more Sportec Alloys for the rest of the 2006.

P_G

Just had a chat with Ed at APS as I was hunting after some more centre caps for my Sportecs.

Unfortunately he cannot get hold of any as Sportec have taken the contract for making their alloys away from BBS and the new company they gave it to this year has gone bankrupt!

To top it all off the wheels they have made for Sportec are in their warehouse which have been impounded as liquid assets, so anyone wanting Sportecs will probably not be able to get hold of them or centre caps until early 2007!

Sportec are currently in the process of trying to reacquire stock from their US and Japanese distributors (their biggest markets apparently) to supply Europe.

What a cufufle! coffee.gif

And you think you have problems!!!

LONDON (Reuters) - A 30 billion pound increase in government funding for the National Health Service in England has been "largely wasted", social policy think tank Civitas said on Monday.

"The massive increase in government expenditure on the NHS has not resulted in anything like the level of improvements in the service which might have been expected," it said in a report.

shocked.gif

Like bloody buses! I've been looking for ages, found one set then another turns up.

Not worried though, I'd have to make the trip to Norwich which adds another £100 to the price and the tyres sound / look like they need replacing whereas the ones S3Floyd supplied have 5+ mm tread so looks like I got a bargain.

The size ain't right though on there as the 19's for an S4 are 245 35 R19, not 265 35 R19. I wonder whether they are bigger profile for A6's?