A4 service

kite

Well car went this morning for 2nd AVS and MOT.

Asked them to check squeeking brakes. frown.gif

Get a call mid afternoon,car is ready to collect. laugh.gif

When I get there its no fault found on the brakes but we blew them out with an airline for you. 169144-ok.gif

Car passed the MOT but had an advisary for headlamp alignment, so I ask can't you realign them, yes book it in again, pratts. confused.gif

Drive the car home and guess what....brakes fecking squel all the bloody way. UHOH7.GIF

A nice member on here is going to try to do my headlamps at Winsor with VAG COM, looks like I'll have to de-glaze the pads myself. EEK2.GIF

BLOODY AUDI CUSTOMER SERVICE Flush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

if like my car, its still under warranty with audi uk, you're pretty stuffed when it comes to servicing as the stealer has to do it!

i nearly fell over when i had the brake fluid changed, £70.00 for what vauxhall dealers do for about £30.00!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the consumer law had been changed so that no dealer can invalidate your waranty of you get it serviced at an authorised garage

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

if like my car, its still under warranty with audi uk, you're pretty stuffed when it comes to servicing as the stealer has to do it!

i nearly fell over when i had the brake fluid changed, £70.00 for what vauxhall dealers do for about £30.00!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the consumer law had been changed so that no dealer can invalidate your waranty of you get it serviced at an authorised garage

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct - block exemption means (under EU Law, I beleive) that so long as Audi parts are used the warranty is absolutely fine, cannot be void.

Chas