New Mrs

AZURES3

Guys

Well after a split with my wife in April then a 2 month relationship with a single mum who lives 220 miles away. I have met a lovely single woman who lives 20 miles from me. She doesnt have kids and hasnt been married, not that makes any difference but life seems easy and good and its the first woman I have been out with that is older than me. She is 36 and I am 35 but all other partners have been between 3 & 10 years younger shocked.gif

So lets see how things go but we are planning a trip to the Maldives in the middle of November, she works for a big travle firm and get the accomdation for cost price and I have enough airmiles for free flights smile.gif

AZ

[ QUOTE ]

AZ > You sound very happy 169144-ok.gif. Take it steady and don't rush....ENJOY!

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed - after the year you've had just relax and have some fun - DON'T JUMP IN!!!! Holiday is quite a big step in some ways but as long as you both see things the same way it will be cool. cool.gif

And Yes, older women do know what they want! tongue.gif But we are also fussier, more comfortable with ourselves and expect high standards!! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Lottie - You been to Grand Canyon recently? (re your new avatar) 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Robin I know the turtle is fast but.......!! grin.gif

I am going in October - Grand Canyon, Zion National Park and a little bit of Las Vegas! On an explorer type holiday so I am being intrepid. Bit like the barge! 169144-ok.gif

Sorry AZ - I am hijacking your happy news there! smashfreakB.gif

Grand Canyon, Ian shocked.gif, wasn't the reason for the split then blush.gif

Nice one AZ, chill, be yourself and stop going on about older woman (FFS- she's ONLY a whole school year older than you).

She's not old, just clued up and know what she wants.

That's just about the best person you could met, be honest and treat her like a mate (well not quite) and hopefully you guys will have a ball 169144-ok.gif

I'm obviously sorry to hear that Gabster, but unless you think it's just a tricky patch you are both going through and things can improve, it's much better to cut out and stop the hassle etc.

If neither of you want to terminate the relationship, it could be either:

A) - You each have strong feelings for each other and want to hang on in there for calmer waters.

B) - Neither of you wants to bite the bullet and thinks they would hurt the other.

C) - Neither of you are the sort of person to take such actions easily (unlike me you just chops a relationship very instantly! Very black and white!)

Do you talk to each other about your difficulties with one another?