Not even if I owned a Macca F1!!!!

S3ENVY

It's all relative!

A £1200 pot of wax on a Mclaren F1 equates to only the same as a £48 pot on your Golf GTi!?!

Therefore the tub of Souveran I bought for the missus' £7500 A2 means I have spent relatively twice as much as the £1200 pot! If you catch my meaning...

NO offense to C&S but you would be a mug to pay UK prices for Zymol.

You can get them in the USA for dollar amount of the UK!! I got my Destiny for $1116 USD. For Mass Car Sales, when i was in boston last year. That was about £500.

Shipping to the UK is about $50 if you want to buy online. E,ail thjem first and ask no to delcare it on tax and to mark the custom form as a gift $42 USD. No one will steal it, no one will have to pay taxes. I have alwauys found Autogeek etc to be very good when it comes things like above.

Geoff

Its big bucks for the UK retailers or importer.

I assume it is all made to dollar value and priced to sell in a US dollar world. Its then imported in to the Uk based on a conversion of the USD price. Taxed at that price too then sold at a price that is fit for the UK.

Even after import duty, VAT, storage costs, retailing costs, insurance etc etc. On the big value products they are making a large chunk of profit. On the Royale i would think it would be a good 4 figure number.

On things like destiny it has to be £200 min, thought i would hazzard a guess at say £300 maybe more.

Geoff

[ QUOTE ]

NO offense to C&S but you would be a mug to pay UK prices for Zymol.

You can get them in the USA for dollar amount of the UK!! I got my Destiny for $1116 USD. For Mass Car Sales, when i was in boston last year. That was about £500.

Shipping to the UK is about $50 if you want to buy online. E,ail thjem first and ask no to delcare it on tax and to mark the custom form as a gift $42 USD. No one will steal it, no one will have to pay taxes. I have alwauys found Autogeek etc to be very good when it comes things like above.

Geoff

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you used it? If not don't knock it unless you have. They are also very hot on people who slate their products without trying them. It is like saying a Porsche or Merc is not worth the money without having driven one.

As far as I know Zymol do not allow resellers to sell outside their country of origin. Any trader doing so risks being struck off.

They do one called Solaris, think thats the spelling, for equivalent of £10k but won't be available in UK. Is in a glass pyramid that directs light onto wax to warm it and again free refills. If you can afford and Enzo then £10k is chicken feed tbh.

As said free refills and as with all their products pretty damn amazing. No discount on Zymol.

Most of the stuff on e-bay is not genuine but rebadged cheapo stuff.