997 C4s

Burberry

Personally I prefered the C2S, lighter and faster, but the C4S does look truly stunning from behind!! notworthy.gif

I took the C2S over the brow of a hill that was also on a fairly sharp left habd bend, I was doing 85mph and the sales guy was telling me to put my foot down!! I didn't dare to be honest. It stuck like glue though and he swore that the car could have been going half the speed again before it started to loose it. Thinking back I can't see what the C4S would have given me extra, apart from more weight.

I can only see it being of benefit if you live somewhere with a lot of snow for part of the year, or if you are prepared to spend the extra for the sublime looks of it! smile.gif

Gizze is spot on ,IMO i never found i needed 4wd but saying that most people who have the 4s seem very happy.

Personally i would save the money and have the C2S with a nice spec.

P.S Gizze you getting one ?

I've gone for a Black GT3 and im still on for December delivery smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Gizze is spot on ,IMO i never found i needed 4wd but saying that most people who have the 4s seem very happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

What spec did you go for on your GT3 ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What spec did you go for on your GT3 ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gareth i went for:

Black (met)

Bucket Seats

Red seatbelts

Nav

Phone

Sports Chrono

Cruise

Porsche crests on wheels

Floor Mats

No cs as i dont like the fabric and i know about sports chrono but............. ive heard it does more than just be a wart on the top smile.gif

There is a chap who has got his in the same spec on rennteam and it looks amazing !