Daz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thumbs up for the new venue 169144-ok.gif169144-ok.gif

Had a good meet tonight, liked the white GTI very much and the W12 A8 is just beautifull as are the RS4's that were in attendance, oh and thanks Ben for sorting the door locking.

Paul, nice to see yet another gracefull exit mate grin.gif

see ya all next month.

P.S the hand blowers in the toilets.... just fantastic 169144-ok.gif

The GTi did look very very nice in white, but will have to see it in the daylight to make proper judgement. Mixed Grill was out of this world and great company as ususal.

Was well impressed that the staff could accommodate our large group at such "instant" notice. Top marks. 169144-ok.gif

Didnt get to experience the hand dryers but from what I heard they need trying out.

Exit didnt quite go as planned, completely forgot it was a gravel road and didnt even have the traction on. So how much do I owe the Wheatsheaf for the tree?? yelrotflmao.gif

White isnt normally my colour mate, but I was quite taken with how it really set off the GTi, so a good choice of colour 169144-ok.gif Must get round to seeing it in daylight though, bet it looks sooooo much better.

Coool, so they got CCTV??? Bet that footage ends up on some cheesey SKY channel at some stage, but I want the royalties yelrotflmao.gif