Daz

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great meet to break my Windsor duck (not the minute starter) smirk.gif

Definatly was a joyful night, Lindsay was not looking forward to coming to the meet with a load of people talking cars but she had a really good night 169144-ok.gif( she wants a Boxter now) and now she wont nag me about how much time i spend on TSN, jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Definatly was a joyful night, Lindsay was not looking forward to coming to the meet with a load of people talking cars but she had a really good night

[/ QUOTE ]

sitting next to Bazza she was never going to be bored grin.gif

Great time, nice to see Biturbo, again, (- hope the job situation improves)

Thanks to Daz for the organizing.

Bub , not yet ! Thanks for the drive tho'.

and thanks to all the S4 brigade who went towards the M25, standing in the car park, listening, as you all went up the road was........ they do make a nice sound.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

OMFG I hope that silver BMW had vanished by the time Sam and I joined the M25 then..... UHOH7.GIFEEK2.GIFEEK2.GIFSAUER0421.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too SAUER0421.GIFROLLEY~14.GIFsuicide.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

As mentioned above, it tucked in behind Daz and followed him down the slip road off the M25 to the M40.

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

Thats a very impressive turnout indeed. notworthy.gif

However, can I question something.

If my eyes don't deceive me, there appears to be a picture, and comments pertaining to, of a Riz-like character.

I know its Christmas and all that, but surely he didn't actually turn up?

[/ QUOTE ]It was me dude.... jump.gif It had to be done...... now people can put a face to my rather ermmmm "out there" posts!

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

The only thing missing was his Helmet..... (refers to Oulton Park a couple of years ago......)

Pity I could not make it, seems like a great evening - also I could have taken the 'ol mucker to one side and offered him some advice.

Fair play to the 'ol mucker though 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Advice shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I saw the silver police bmw car.... lets just say it had to slow down a little as for Mollox and that S4... vroooooome...... going going ... gone!

[/ QUOTE ]

Should there be a full stop in the middle of that? Are you trying to say Mollox and Pincher missed the cop car..... EEK2.GIF

Ian

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I saw the silver police bmw car.... lets just say it had to slow down a little as for Mollox and that S4... vroooooome...... going going ... gone!

[/ QUOTE ]

Should there be a full stop in the middle of that? Are you trying to say Mollox and Pincher missed the cop car..... EEK2.GIF

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]Ermmm im not sure when I saw the car and where abouts Mollox and Pincher were.... I didnt have time to watch... was too busy from stopping the mini flying off the road! shocked.giftongue.gif

Riz jump.gif