Anyone with MkV remap - no other mods?

EdR32

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I second what rs32 has said. Secondly, if you do want a remap, it's always best to sort out all engine related modifications first and remap last.

I have had my remap done at around 22k miles and it has made an almost day and night difference in the throttle response, rev speed and top end pull. Not to mention the additional 4mpg improvement in economy.

[ QUOTE ]

Why? It's good to have tuners on here - as long as they contribute to the forum and not just plug their own products.

We all do that most of the time anyway!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mook I agree its great to have the tuners about - and I have a few questions for REVO myself - I was really referring to some of the others posts in other TSN forums this morning.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Guys, here to just help out with anything we can.

Only here to help !

[/ QUOTE ]

Good on you 169144-ok.gif

As long as you hang around and are happy to help out when people have problems, as well as wanting to say how happy they are with your products. Revo has a big following on TsN.

Welcome to Tyresmoke, by the way 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Guys, here to just help out with anything we can.

Only here to help !

[/ QUOTE ]

Good on you 169144-ok.gif

As long as you hang around and are happy to help out when people have problems, as well as wanting to say how happy they are with your products. Revo has a big following on TsN.

Welcome to Tyresmoke, by the way 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....Ditto to what Mook has said - Stick around and contribute to our discussions and someone in the motor industry is very welcome, but use the forum only to sell sell sell and the welcome won't be there.

Healthy and helpful (so far) discussion also going on in GTI forum 169144-ok.gif.

So you are offering a map for the mk5 R32 now?

Is it programmed through the OBD port? Can you switch it on and off with select plus switch?

Is Select plus available?

Is stage 2 available for those of us with CAI and Milltek? the_finger.gif

Cheers - and sorry for all the questions. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Lenny what CAI you running. Didn't think anything was available for us yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is being custom made ATM... It connects to the MAF and a piece of custom stainless pipe goes through the hole at the back of the passenger headlight and picks air up from the lower grill passenger side - just like the MK4 R32. 169144-ok.gif