Six new Fuji Cameras announced

CarMad

Only thing I'd say about the new model is battery life. Image stabalisation kills it I think. The F30/31fd has a rating of 600 shots, the new one only 230 shots from a battery.

Thats a big difference, I like that I can carry mine around for what seems like weeks and take shots and still I've never had the battery less than half full. blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Only thing I'd say about the new model is battery life. Image stabalisation kills it I think. The F30/31fd has a rating of 600 shots, the new one only 230 shots from a battery.

Thats a big difference, I like that I can carry mine around for what seems like weeks and take shots and still I've never had the battery less than half full. blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the stabalisation on all the time as default or is it be switchable? I guess it would not be needed in all situations so if you just turn it on when needed it could make the batteries go further???

[ QUOTE ]

Is the stabalisation on all the time as default or is it be switchable? I guess it would not be needed in all situations so if you just turn it on when needed it could make the batteries go further???

[/ QUOTE ]

On the Ixus 950IS you can select whether to have it on all the time, just when you press the shutter, or not at all.

• 4 weeks later...