News - Bentley turn up the wick on the GT

News_Stig

Thank you to News Stig for supplying my new Windows background!

Amazing how the increasse of 50 BHP is only a mere 12% or so!

Not so sure on the CO2 decrease being of benefit to any-one. Hardly going to get the green brigade smile.

Big and brutish looking compared to the dainty Astons. I'd take the GT Speed (or any Bentley Continental GT for that matter) out of the 2.

[ QUOTE ]

We can always rely on you Wopps - bring us back to earth with a bump!

jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif

Its not all about power though, Wopps remember Santa Pod tongue.gif

I bet the Bentley makes it seem effotless and quiet, perfect way to arrive at the golf club wink.gif

P.S will those wheels fit the S3 laugh.gif

AZ

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Those wheels....

[/ QUOTE ]

....will be a bloody nightmare to keep clean. NONO3.GIF

Epecially considering the 2.4 ton Bentley must be pretty hard on brakes.

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Err people exist for that kind of thing - If more than about 2 nice but new money Phaeton Coupes get washed by their actual owners then I would be genuinely stunned (and that takes a fair bit!)

[ QUOTE ]

Still big and boring like any other Bentley IMHO and those performance figures really are a bit sad for that sort of power...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but Bentley aren't quite so vulgar as to go hunting for the best possible performance figures for a big barge.

They leave that for Mercedes and concentrate on making it a stunning car instead.

crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

We can always rely on you Wopps - bring us back to earth with a bump!

jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif

Its not all about power though, Wopps remember Santa Pod tongue.gif

I bet the Bentley makes it seem effotless and quiet, perfect way to arrive at the golf club wink.gif

P.S will those wheels fit the S3 laugh.gif

AZ

[/ QUOTE ]

Fo the last time, the car had bald tyres and the induction flap wasnt working - 30% down on power! SAUER0421.GIFwink.gif

Yep will be smooth as feck. Personally if I was looking for that sort of car I would go down the new CL route. For a bit less you could get the CL63 which has a better engine and is quicker. For a bit more get the 65 and totally shite all over the Bentley.

But thats just me. I totally appreciate why people would have a Bentley over a merc. 169144-ok.gif