Travian.co.uk

Hector-8

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Err he's 33 hours away from me but I've sent 30 people with sticks his way - probably going to abandon UK in favour of the speed server so don't mind if they die grin.gif

In fact, I've just changed my mind and sent them to you as reinforcements, Sponge 169144-ok.gif 33 hours to go...

I've just walked in from the shops to discover Trystorme was about to attack me again. I had 2 minutes to decide what to do. So I spent as much resources as I could and decided to send my small army away. Unfortunately, I didn't have to to carefully choose an Alliance member so just picked one, UK_Mollox.

The attack is now over and he got 447 clay. However, my small army is now on a 47hr trip to UK_Mollox and Ritey-Vill is just around the corner! Doh!

If anyone bumps into them, can you send them home please? wink.gif

You need to get your heroes mansion to Level 10.

Once you have that, kill all animals and then (if you didn't use him in the final successful raid) send him back and he'll have conquered it.

Oasis have to be on the same (non plus) square of your map and you can have up to 3. Level 15 hero mansion for the 2nd and level 20 for the 3rd 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You need to get your heroes mansion to Level 10.

Once you have that, kill all animals and then (if you didn't use him in the final successful raid) send him back and he'll have conquered it.

Oasis have to be on the same (non plus) square of your map and you can have up to 3. Level 15 hero mansion for the 2nd and level 20 for the 3rd 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

1223219-Untitled.jpg

Forget about lvl 20 hero mansion it's way too expensive I could do it on .com but there aren't enough oasis. mad.gif

post-7269-137914406509_thumb.jpg