Adios

Soulboy

Well the R has been nicked and I am not going to get another one.

Will prob see some of you on the other TSN forums - but doubt I will be checking in often, if at all, to the R32 forum. So any R owners, who only check in here - see ya.

beerchug.gif

Enjoy your cars. I loved both mine having owned them non stop from 2003 to early this week.

That's terrible news Soulboy. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. Some people work hard for their living while others just lurk in the shadows and pounce on our beloved possessions. I hope the c**ts get theirs too (with interest).

I think it's worth installing Tracker on any future purchase. It won't prevent the theft I know but it should give the police something to work with.

TNM

-----------------------

Black '04' MK IV R, Peugeot 106 Diesel.

Had my heavilly tuned S3 stolen bay a professional group in 2005. I know how it feels... FIREdevil.giffekr.gifFIREdevil.gif In fact, it only turned up 2 weeks ago in shrewsbury with a completely different interior, some mods still on it and a different engine.. What were the circumstances of the steeling of your pride and joy? Heart goes out to you mate

[ QUOTE ]

The details of the car being taken were in another thread - but looks like that has been deleted - I am sure for good reason.

Sorry to see you go Soulboy and don't let them get you down - all the best mate 169144-ok.gif

Take care of each other 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked for the other thread to be deleted, as there was quite a lot of personal information on it - on an open forum avilable to everyone.

The car had a Tyresmoke sticker on it and also if you type 'stolen r32' into Google my TSN posts are right up there near the top.

At a time where security is paramount - I asked the mods to delete it.

Enjoy your cars fellas, I am really missing mine. BUT do be aware that they are right up at the top of the list as getaway cars as they are fast but relatively discrete.

beerchug.gif