Travian.co.uk server 3 x

Hector-8

I'm deleting my fledgling x3 account to replace it with a new one (Mollox) as I really want to be a Gaul. Just upgrading my main building so I can then build a marketplace and send anyone that needs it my resources before it closes in 72 hours. If anyone is very new and could do with a little brucey bonus, shout! 169144-ok.gif

(Ritey - no point in upgrading, feel free to distribute the joy. Have Pm'd you with the activation code for the new one- if you could get that going with resources and embassy level 1 that would be marvellous - back at home tomorrow 169144-ok.gif _

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It depends on what you want from the game. I personally don't mind what happens but if we want to succeed we need to start putting some effort into getting our populatino up.

I know some people can't log in everyday but the way around that is to have a 'sitter'. I see too many yellow dots even at this very early stage which is why we're falling behind already.

I got attacked today by a guy with 30 clubbies already!! Luckily my level 10 cranny stopped him in his tracks and he got sweet FA.

yeah i seen that,some people although look small havea different game plan where they are raiding from the start and build there army with there raids.

people who arent at computer all the time should maybe think bout havin a sitter, I think we are with all the die hard travianeers at the start.ejut is being robbed!

people who ask to be in our alliance are now told to ask via this link which means they have to join tyresmoke ,it will also help tyresmokes website.

[ QUOTE ]

Im getting alot of offers for people to join our aliance,my view is keep it strictly TSN members.

What do you guys think

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. TSN members only. It should be TSN'ers playing Travian, not the other way around.

I'll be home by 1930 and able to log in. Hopefully I won't be returning to any bad news.

I'm doing 0700-1900 again tomorrow, so with it being a w/e it might be worth getting a sitter for my account.