Aaargh ! Daughter has damaged my Aston !

theduisbergkid

Haven't used my Aston for a while, went to take a look this morning and noticed it had been moved slightly. On closer inspection, there is a whopping scratch running along the front bumper (down to the plastic underneath), the front OS headlamp cover is scratched, and there's a scratch over the top of the wing. NS has a scrape on the bumper, and all around the wheel arch like it has been driven into something. There's a dent in the back bumper too. There is no fuel in it, and the keys are missing. This would be bad enough, but it isn't currently insured either. My youngest is just back from Brownies and has admitted everything.

Maybe it's my own fault, letting my kids drive my old MX-5 (under my tuition) on private land now and then, but I never imagined they'd dare touch my Aston. :(

How much will it cost to fix this ?

IMG_0108.jpg?t=1297524482

IMG_0110.jpg?t=1297524538

IMG_0109.jpg?t=1297524624

IMG_0103.jpg?t=1297524662

What's that ? You cynics want custard proof ? Here she is...

IMG_0101.jpg?t=1297524730

Oh, the car ? Here...

IMG_0105.jpg?t=1297524810

:bike:

Oooh, I know you ! Welcome to Tyresmoke. How's the Panamera ? I'll promise not to call it (or you) ugly if you let me have a go :eclipse:

Hang on, this is Mr Dual Personality - one minute he's Osama and the next he's CraigPorsche. Best not say which dealership he works at now...

That'll be the one. I hear Craig, who's re-joined Silverstone Porsche after a sabbatical is right on the money when it comes to providing new clients with the right deal on a new or used Porsche. Did anyone mention Silverstone Porsche? I wonder if we can help get them up the search engine rankings... ;)

Silverstone Porsche you say?

I take it they are a official Porsche dealer at Silverstone Porsche?

So they sell porsches, and are near Silverstone then, don't they have the porsche test track there? Or is that a dedicated centre at Silverstone for Porsche, and not actually Silverstone Porsche?

Hope your well Craig, long time!

No, Silverstone Porsche is the Porsche dealer near Silverstone. The Porsche test track is at Silverstone and is run by Porsche UK, whereas Silverstone Porsche is not owned by Porsche UK, but run independently as Silverstone Porsche, which is where Craig, also known as CraigPorsche works - at Silverstone Porsche :)

WTF is a bettle?! Mean't to say beatle! :)

Anyway, this chap who sells meat at the side of a road, does he do a delivery service?

Soooooooo close.

You should, of course, have said, "Does he deliver?"

So some smartarse could reply, "No, just pork, beef, lamb, chicken..."

:P

P.S. Anyway, this butcher in Towcester that drives a Beetle...

He's a top guy, yes he does deliver!! Mook, I think you need to be getting in on a few letters of intent on 991 GT3.

The Panamera is just amazing and the Cayenne Diesel wipes the floor with any SUV diesel I've ever driven. The PDK gearbox is the way forward, I thought the TiptronicS gear box was good!!

If any one needs any help regarding Porsche I'll do my best to answer any questions.

Not sure if I can say I work at Porsche Silverstone ? Rich, Mook, Tipex please advise.

Thanks Guy's for the mention.

Craig