Collecte our new Tiguan today

AZURES3

The VW handover was superb and the car is superb, quick picture from Blackberry when we stopped at some shops. The standard equipment on the 2012 Tiguan SE is amazing, so much standard kit that would be £1500+ on the Q3 or Q5.Wife is very happy and the 170 Tdi seems to pull nicely, after 10 years of Audi ownership the arrival of our son made us go for an SUV for the convenience and hopefully reach our remote parents in the winter months.Loving the big touch screen DAB enabled stereo and superb phone kit integration, self parking, Ipod connectivity, 6 Cd etc etc :)

post-137-13791447709_thumb.jpg

Edited by AZURES3

These are very nice, local dealer had a white R-Line in the forecourt and it was lovely.I agree VW has made leaps and bounds over the last few years with the audio and Bluetooth but was surprised you didn't specify Dynaudio.
I get the train to work these days and we have gone to one car, so the stereo gets used for nursery songs most of the time so Dynaudio seemed pointless :roflmao:

Looking really good. Could you get some more pics up please. Be interested what you think of the car after a while. Did you get a discount or is that a bit silly these days at VW?

More pictures to follow when it stops raining, managed a 9% discount with VW and discounted service package and Lifeshine deal.

Didn't you post that you were having supply problems at some stage? You seem to have got it relatively quickly.

The Tiguan seems a very popular model for VW and the average wait seems to be 16-20 weeks. At one point due to DAB shortages it was pushed out to Feb 2012 but they were resolved before build thankfully.

I didn't move the post but if you never put any threads into a new forum then it will always stay dead. As it happens most people that are already members use the what's new button and will see the thread regardless. +++

But for those that are new to the forum and want some info on any of the VW 4wd vehicles this might be where they look.

I didn't move the post but if you never put any threads into a new forum then it will always stay dead. As it happens most people that are already members use the what's new button and will see the thread regardless. +++

But for those that are new to the forum and want some info on any of the VW 4wd vehicles this might be where they look.

Fair point +++