Jesus!!.. feck me!!

Dave

Hey mini drug lord! :P

No, I'm Autoglym for most of my stuff, Bentley sealant and Juicepoiish.com.au for my Carnauba hits.

AmmoNYC stuff isn't sold here AFAIK, and having some border/customs work recently, I've been holding off trying to privately import some volatile cleaning fluids, even the plummy ones due to what is being stopped and dropped at the border. Next year I'll look again at trying to easily get some

• Like 1

Hey mini drug lord! :P

No, I'm Autoglym for most of my stuff, Bentley sealant and Juicepoiish.com.au for my Carnauba hits.

AmmoNYC stuff isn't sold here AFAIK, and having some border/customs work recently, I've been holding off trying to privately import some volatile cleaning fluids, even the plummy ones due to what is being stopped and dropped at the border. Next year I'll look again at trying to easily get some

Let us know when the border is open and Tipex can go into the export business.

Let us know when the border is open and Tipex can go into the export business.

I once exported a brown Porsche 924 with brown velour interior to Australia, a family friend emigrated so we pretended it was his and didn't have to pay (much) import duty, sold it for approximately 3 times what it was worth here, which to be fair, was feck all, so 3 times feck all wasn't much.

Turned out it just wasn't worth the hassle as a business.