Audi S8 GT

shao_khan

Yes, but think how much extra down force it adds.............................. About 40 pounds, how much does it weigh I wonder?.....................................About 40 pounds.

Well, if it does generate any form of downforce whatsoever, it'll come in very handy for keeping the boot lid shut tighter.

Yes, but think how much extra down force it adds.............................. About 40 pounds, how much does it weigh I wonder?.....................................About 40 pounds.

The downforce generated will help.  Afterall, the owners' wallet is now probably about £4000 lighter.

• Like 1

See now, I struggle with these S4's, I quite like them, but also hate them at the same time.

They are good cars, quick, handle fairly well for an understeery barge, pretty nice interior for the time, but just look at it, if ever a more boring generic 'car' has ever been designed, I don't think i've seen it.

If you described a car to someone who'd never seen one before and asked them to draw it, this is what you'd get, no detail, no style, no flourishes, just nothing.

Edited by Tipex
  • Like 1

That's what I guessed, although to be fair, I'm not sure there's much difference!

There isn't, the B6 and B7 are nigh on identical as G mentions, purely a mid life facelift.  Although to be fair, the B5 before it looks nigh on identical too....

(especially if you swap the B5 onto the same six spoke Avus design wheels)

IMG_7675+800.jpg

IMG_7627+800.jpg