Misano Red or Sprint Blue....

Riz

Mmmmmm my fav colour is Blue and I loved the Deep Blue on the Golf R32 I had.....

Ive seen the brochure and pictures on the net of the Sprint Blue but some pictures seem very light, almost like the RS6+ Blue (Kingfisher?)

So what do you think? anybody got any real pictures of the Sprint Blue is good daylight etc?

Riz sekret.gif

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

My A2 in my sig is sprint blue

[/ QUOTE ]Mmmmm A2 shocked.gif well it looks ok..... ermmmm but the colour isnt something which can be changed once ordered is it.... mmmmmmmm......

Ive had Misano Red on my S3 before and honestly like it, but not as much as the R32 Deep Blue....

Would you say that Spirit Blue is better than the R32 Deep Blue?

Riz confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry mate, just haven't had time to take any of either car since we bought them.

[/ QUOTE ]No probs 169144-ok.gif Mmmmm see in that above picture it looks lighter then the brochure ones..... mmmmmm araaagh.

Need to make a choice tonight....

Riz smashfreakB.gif

Well Im 25, young and single..... thought why not just do the ultra mad thing and buy one....... sell the apartment, move back home..... and chill out for a few years.... no debts or stress...... I suppose ive got way too much petrol in my veins! shocked.gif

As they say... you only live once.. plus doing this I would be happy and can go out more..... and not worry about cash flow problems...

Tomorrow is the day I find out if I can have one this year crazy.gif

Riz FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I would actually listen to What Woppum is saying. If its a serious investment for you then order one in your favourite colour - i.e. DBP be individual.

I must admit mine would be yellow.

[/ QUOTE ]Well DBP was good but wouldnt say im not hardcore on colours.... blue is just my fav colour... 169144-ok.gif Sprint Blue it is.... now mmm thinking about options... eeeeek.

Riz grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I would actually listen to What Woppum is saying. If its a serious investment for you then order one in your favourite colour - i.e. DBP be individual.

I must admit mine would be yellow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would seriously consider the yellow. Luckily, all my favorite colours are the ones sure to depreciate the most... Cant see anyone buying it in Papaya though frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You'd be fecking mad to sell your place to buy one though confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yup thats what the general thing people will think and say.... but honestly would rather enjoy life and move back home.... cash in and have a less stress free life for the time being..... can go out more.......

Im just nuts about cars....

Riz grin.giflol.gif

A couple of years back we sold our Boxster, and instead of buying a Masserati or some other cars w ewe relooking at we brought more property.

Would we do it again - probably not, we'd probably go for the enjoy now and save at the same time, but then weve been there and tried it and cant say i'm overly impressed - our wealth has increased, but didnt help enjoy life any.

As for the good colours - they only depreciate because people dont recognise how good they are. Can you imagine how cool it would be to own the only Papaya RS4.